Holy crap dude...22 months?!? We don't even bother talking months anymore when anyone asks how old you are. It's like, oh he'll be two soon. Slow your roll! One, because I want you to be a tiny little dude forever and two, because you are just so awesome right now. You crack us up. You crack yourself up. You're all over the place, coming up with new words and facial expressions. We love it. And in the past month, you...
- have exploded with the words again. You're stringing them together and even making sense! Who knew! My favorite little phrase of yours is "help peas!" It's the cutest.
- celebrated mama's birthday with her and made her day by repeating "Happy Birth Day mama"
- started requesting fist bumps. Like out of nowhere. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome and you're clearly cooler than your years, it's just random since we aren't exactly a fist-bumping family. Well your Uncle Josh is. So maybe you get it from him.
- speaking of Uncle Josh, you now call him Osh and associate him with lawnmowers. And speaking of uncles, you met your Uncle Shawn & his family! (more on this later)
- are really working on holding hands. We've been practicing walking through parking lots holding hands and you haven't done anything crazy yet, so good job. You dart out once from me, you're done for.
- just this week told us that you didn't want to wear your diaper. Like, you really insisted on it and acted like you wanted to use the little potty. You didn't of course, I think you just wanted to run around naked. Whatevs, that's cool too.
- continued your obsession with your Gigi. When she's not around, you associate her with the words God and Gum. She must talk about both pretty often with you, eh?
Well bud, another month down. We love you and love seeing every move you make! Keep on being awesome, okay?