It's June! The month of my birth! (I'll direct you to my Pinterest birthday wish list board all month long, don't worry) But in the meantime, amongst all the vacations and graduation parties and celebrations of my birth, someone still has to cook. So this one's for you.
2. Turkey Cutlets with Parmesan Crust
3. Quesadillas with Ham & Peppers
4. I should probably save Firecracker Chicken Stir Fry for next month, eh?
5. Big Fat Bolognese Sauce and I won't tell if you don't make Fresh Pasta
6. Chipotle Mango BBQ Chicken Salad
7. Bacon, Spinach & Goat Cheese Pasta
8. Mini Pulled Beef & Shallot Sandwiches
9. Creamy Lemon and Chive Farfalle
10. Eat cake first b/c it's my birthday! Then eat Baked Chicken Burritos with Sour Cream-Poblano Sauce
11. Open Face Chicken Pesto Burgers
12. This blog has ridiculously good looking Meatball Sandwiches
13. Whole Wheat Roasted Red Pepper & Fontina Pizza with Balsamic Glaze
14. Pork Carnitas Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa
15. Coconut Chicken Salad with Warm Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
16. French Onion Soup Sandwiches
17. Chicken with Grilled Eggplant, Tomato & Feta
18. Self proclaimed white trash Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole
19. Braided Spaghetti Bread
20. Tortellini Spinach Salad with Balsamic Tomato Vinaigrette
21. Not authentic but I'd try these Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
22. Grilled Chicken with Tarragon Mustard Marinade
23. These Spicy Pork Noodles use ground pork which I've never used!
24. PF Chang Copycat Mongolian Beef
25. Bobby Flay's Arthur Avenue Burger
26. This Forbidden City Chicken sounds mysterious and intriguing. And yum too.
27. Pulled Pork Enchiladas
28. Linguine with Avocado and Arugula Pesto
29. Bacon Avocado Chicken Club with Garlic-Basil Mayo because the mayo sounds good on it's own.
30. Petit Lasagnas
And if you need more options because you're high maintenance, then check out other meal plans here!