So this weekend, I turn 32.And it's the first birthday where my inner 6 year old isn't demanding hoopla and parades. I'm actually okay with a low-key birthday. Now that's not to say I don't love being showered with gifts because ohhhhh I do. I love me some material goods. But I'm actually looking forward to just spending it with whoever wants to spend it with me, doing whatever. Maybe a leisurely breakfast (stop laughing, mothers of toddlers), an uninterrupted shower, I dunno, a nap? But if anyone wanted to shower me with pressies (I love that word), I thought I'd just make it known what sort of thing I'd love to open.
1. Clarisonic Mia - I feel like I hear about this magic-making face tool everywhere I go. It gets rave reviews, especially for those of us who made it to our thirties while managing to leave our faces in high school. It's a bit pricey at about 120 bucks but word on the street is that it's worth it. I'm willing to take that risk. And it comes in pretty colors!
2. This Anthro knock-off is sold right now but at only $34 you can see why, it's adorbs. But this one is really freakin cute too! And cheap! Or you can DIY it, I would but it's little too pricey for a DIY in my opinion.
3. Rifle Paper Co. can do no wrong. So when they teamed up with BHLDN to make this tablecloth, it went right on my Want list. Unfortch it's $78. So um, are there any rich people out there that want to make my tablecloth dreams come true? Didn't think so. It's pretty though, eh?
4. This little number has somehow managed to combine two of my very favorite things 1) Gap hoodie sweatshirts and 2) Union Jack flags. I need this and if it's not on my person within the next week, I might be a bit sad. Just sayin.
5. I'm living the dream, right? Running a biz, taking care of my fam, sitting on the couch blogging...but I need this book to help me do it better. It's called Mom, Inc. The Essential Guide for Running a Successful Business from Home. I hear good things about it too. So I want.