I can't take the cuteness of this outfit. Get him on Children with Swag stat. Thanks for the link LB!
Hey bud! You are 21 months today, an awkward-sounding age if there ever was one. It's been a pretty big month for you but I doubt that's going to change anytime soon. I feel like you're just on the edge of becoming your own little person and with that comes all sorts of new milestones and firsts.We've been getting into the swing of all things toddler and this past month, you...
- Had your first weekend away from your mom and dad. You stayed with your Gigi and although she propped you up at the window with a pathetic puppy dog face as we pulled out of the driveway, you were off and running the whole time, forgetting about us. You are absolutely obsessed with your Gigi and I knwo the feeling's mutual.
- Got to show off in front of your mama's whole entire family on Mother's Day. A lot of them hadn't seen you since Christmas and even last summer, so you totally stole the cuteness show. Ahem, your snazzy outfit didn't hurt.
- Have started putting together sentences! Most times, it's "more please", if that qualifies as a sentence. And it's always when you want more banana chips, goldfish, craisins, etc... Never green beans or broccoli.
- Your new favorite word/noise is "unh uh". As in "no". Do you want to play trains? "unh uh" Do you want to lie down and have a second nap with mommy? "unh uh" Do you want to go outside? Shakes head yes...vigorously
- You're still keeping up with the strict diet. Your current fave is "nudies" (noodles) which can get weird if we're out at a restaurant. Not that we can go to restaurants anymore, you've put the kabosh on that.
You're just so so cute Gabe, it's hard to stand. Your laugh is awesome and it makes me smile all day long. Well at least until about 4 pm when I'm ready for your daddy to come home and take over. Mama can't be a human choo-choo track all day long, ya know. We love you bud.