(Seriously, how and why do I come up with these things???)
And some adorable outtakes...
how the majority of the shots turned out...
Maaa, where's the gravy?!?
and we couldn't have gone so authentically italian without the help of our italia princess Adrienne...
So anyway Gabe, at two months...
- You have found your feet! You first noticed them while sitting in your bumbo seat and now have a slight curiosity about them.
- You are full of coos and gummy smiles and we're convinced you're going to be talking any minute now. Afterall, your nickname since birth has been Super Advanced Baby!
- You have now stretched out of all of your newbie clothes and are officially in 0-3 month duds. My main man is gettin tall!
- You highly enjoy sucking a variety of fingers but most often it's your middle and ring finger shoved in your mouth so it looks like you're flashing us the "metal" sign all the time. If you start carrying a chain wallet and get tattoo sleeves, we're gonna have to have a talk.
- You dig bathtime but not so much tummy time. We're not worried though...you're neck strength is pretty amazing.
- You give the term "bright eyed and bushy-tailed" a whole new meaning. Everywhere we go people comment about how alert you are and how you are just taking everything in.
- You have no schedule to speak of. You wake me bout twice a night then once we're up for good, we lounge around and nurse whenever you feel like it. Works for me.
- You try and go see your Gigi and Nanny (your great-grandmom) at least once a week and they love it. They dote on you and show you off to any and everyone they see.
- You have a few nicknames now but Little Buddy is our fave. I also started calling you Pookie Bear after I heard it on a Wendy's commercial and it got stuck in my head. That morphed into Buddy Bear as well. Sorry pal, they'll probably last til you're at least 25.
- You've perfected your pout. It's both pathetic and adorable at the same time.