I swear, this may be the best thing I've eaten all year.
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 (6-8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 cup seasoned croutons, crushed to crumbs
2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1/4 cup melted margarine
1. Mix chicken, cream cheese, chives, milk, and salt in a medium bowl (mixing with hands works best) to make filling. This part grosses me out because I don't actually like touching my food unless, ya know, it's a chicken finger.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Unroll crescent rolls. Each tube will contain 4 rectangles of dough with a diagonal perforation.
4. Press dough along each perforation so the rectangle halves will not separate.
5. Place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle.
6. Fold dough over the filling, and pinch the edges to seal tightly.
7. Brush each bundle with melted margarine, and coat with crouton crumbs.
8. Place bundles on a baking sheet.
9. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Don't overfill the bundles if you've got a lot of mixture leftover. Pop that shizz in the fridge and eat it on bread for a nice lil chicken salad sandwich the next day.