So it's mid-summer I suppose and I've come to the realization that I'm obsessed with the following:
1. Crew Neck Tee's from Old Navy...they're so cheap and I rock them with everything
2. Pink with a Splash Body Mist from Victoria Secret...it just smells soooo clean and pretty so I've got a bottle at home, at work and in my car...paranoid-that-I-smell much?
3. Kashi Go Lean Crunchy Bars...specifically Chocolate Caramel...it's my 6g of fiber breakfast every morning
4. Skirts...especially skirts with pockets. Even though we've been having a surprisingly mild July so far, there's nothing like one of these casual pups paired with a tank...or Old Navy Tee. I add a cute necklace and apparently I'm good to go for work.
5. Sparkly Silver Flip Flops...mine are from Target and I stole the idea from Kelly who had them first last year or so. I've loved them since first sight and was pumped when Target brought them back this year for like $12.
6. Yellow & Gray...my new favorite color combo
7. Crystal Light Raspberry Green Tea...CL is pretty much all we drink around my house and for awhile it was nothing but iced tea and fruit punch but alas, I've grown tired of it. The green tea kinda combines the two and me loves it.
What about you? What are you obsessed with these days?